- Visit Gary Auerbach's profile on Wikipedia
- Bondy International Cultural Arts exhibition, Paris France. October 16-24, 2010
- Gary Auerbach takes 2nd place in Book category of New York Photo Festival 2010
- Royal Photographic Society Journal, May 2009
- Exhibition at the Tucson International Airport Main Gallery January 7-March 31, 2008
- Jury invited Gary Auerbach joins SOHO Photo Gallery as a full member.
- Gary Auerbach won 2nd place in the 'Prix de la Photographie Paris' in the book content section out of 35,000 entries. See Winning Entry.
- In spring of 2007, Gary Auerbach participated in the TEMPS FORT survey exhibition of engravings, etchings, gravures and photogravures, from the 1400's to the contemporary, at the Musee Jenisch. The artist list included amongst others Durer, Goya, Manet, Rembrandt and Toulouse Lautrec. Also, including photographers Steichen and Strand. (See the Artist List)
- Gallery show in New York at Agora Gallery from November 20 to December 11. See Invite.
- A complete hors commerce set of the 'We Walk in Beauty' portfolio including a gravure plate was acquired in June 2006 by the Musee Jenisch, in Vevey, Switzerland.
- New books for sale. Hardcover, limited edition/signed/numbered and softcover signed available. More details
- Gallery opening and book signing at Tohono Chul Park. December 8th, 2005 to January 31st, 2006.
- In April of 2005 the Center for Creative Photography, Tucson AZ, acquired 5 photographs.
- In April of 2004 the Smithsonian Institution, Museum of Natural History,
Department of Anthropology, acquired a collection of 44 Native American
their permanent collection.
- The Bibliothèque Nationale de France acquired 11 platinum photographs in
October, 2002. Included are architecture, native american and the complete
Drawing Studio series.
- An exhibition of Gary Auerbach's Native American Portraits was shown in
Nyon Switzerland at the Focale
- Magazine feature in February 2002 Shutterbug.
- In May 2002/2003, "Amerind Foundation,
Archeological Research Facility and Museum", had a one year exhibition of Auerbach's native american platinum
photographs in their art gallery.
- Recent acquisition by the Musee de La Photographie, Charleroi, Belgium
- August feature on Large Format Cameras in Studio Photography
- Show in Brussels, Belgium in October 2001 at the Ph7 Gallery.
- Newly released book projects with Rotovision. Titles are "Better
Picture Guide to Portraits", and "Location Portraits".
- Feature interview in 2002 Photographers Market.
- Acquisition of 10 Native American and 10 Architectural platinum photographs
by The Library of Congress.
- Acquisition of the Apache series by the Ville de Geneve Musee d'Ethnographie.
- Tucson Museum of Art acquisition of the San Xavier series.
- University of Maryland-Baltimore acquisition of The Apache Series.
- Feature stories in Rangefinder, Shutterbug, and Photographer's Forum
Gary Auerbach · Platinum Photographer · 1 (520) 245 - 6730
2730 N. Pantano Rd.
Tucson, Arizona, USA 85715
All material © 1992-2019; all rights reserved